Monday, April 11, 2016

Buying Ad Packs On FutureAdPro, The Easy Way

For the past week I've been having a hard time trying to figure out how to get my money into the system so that I could have at least 1 active ad pack up and running so that the earnings can begin coming my way. Luckly, a couple days ago one of my buddies put out a video that had a guy giving a demonstration of how it can be done most easily. I'm really excited to learn this and to be able to show it to others so they can get moving, too. When you go to buy ad packs on FutureAdPro.. you have to choose the exact amount they are looking for while using Bitcoin. (Yes, you'll be using Bitcoin for this technique) - be sure to have 2 different tabs opened so that you can put the code into the box where they are asking for it. Number, I should say. Plus the exact dollar amount I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment